Since its inception in 2003 The Pure Package, London’s Premier Fine Dining food delivery service has revolutionised healthy eating across London. With ten programmes on offer from Weight loss and Japanese Body Boost to Pre and Post Baby and with menus based on personal genetic make-up, the innovation continues. Our client base is London’s elite, they have the most high powered jobs and are the celebrity circle including many Hollywood clients.
The Pure Package menus have been meticulously crafted by not only professional chefs but an in-house team of nutritional experts from The University of Westminster and the Institution of Optimum Nutrition. This ensures the meals are nutritionally balanced with the correct ratio of macronutrients needed to sustain a healthy body and mind.
Constantly striving for excellence is at the core of The Pure Package’s development. Inspired and influenced by a diverse mix of cultures, The Pure Package’s palates are global, their chefs have worked worldwide and their menu reflects that. Exotic and nutritious meals offer an exciting and innovative menu offering. From Persian Za’atar Spice Tagine to delicious Japanese Miso Cod, developed by their Asian food expert who has worked with the Nobu kitchen, to the best free range chicken with Jerk Spices from the in-house Jamaican chef.
The Pure Package offers a fully tailored and flexible service, catering for most dietary requirements, food intolerances as well as any ingredients that clients simply don’t like. All the meat sourced is grass-fed and free-range which is not only better from an ethical and sustainability perspective, the health benefits are also vast – free from added hormones and therefore in its most natural, unadulterated form. This wealth of knowledge and expertise combined with strong ethics and high integrity means Pure Package customers can enjoy superior, nutritionally balanced fine dining from the comfort of their own home.
The Pure Package Sample Menu
Breakfast: Fresh Melon & Blackberry Muesli with Live Natural Yoghurt
Fresh melon and blackberries served with our wheatfree mix of vital seeds and cereals. Blackberries contain a compound which may block the production of cancer cells.
Cashew Nut & Banana Blend
A mix of bananas, cashew nuts and limes.
Lunch: Organic Salmon, Sesame & Rice Noodle Salad
Black sesame crusted roasted organic salmon fillet served with grapefruit segments and a mirin dressing. Salmon is a great source of essential fats and omega-3 oils.
Beetroot & Horseradish Dip with Sugar Snap Peas
Beetroot is a good source of fibre and in natural medicine is reputed to cleanse the blood
Dinner: Nasi Goreng
A Malaysian style dish of freerange chicken breast, stirfried king prawns and soy marinated brown rice. This dish is served with romanesco and mange tout.
- The Pure Package was the first company of its type to launch in the UK in 2003 and has since led a revolution in healthy eating and how people diet. Jennifer Irvine believes that convenience is key to healthy eating in modern life.
- The Pure Package costs between £29.95 – £60 per day depending on which programme is selected; full details on www.purepackage.com. The price includes daily deliveries to addresses all over London. This includes all postcodes falling within the M25 motorway plus a select few around it including: GU25, SL4, SL5 and KT16. Little sister Balance Box works on the same principle of healthy, fresh calorie control food and is delivered twice a week across England, Scotland and Wales.
- Each day’s food (three balanced meals and two snacks) is silently and efficiently delivered to customers, beautifully presented in a temperature, controlled bag with a full menu daily. Most choose to have it on their door step by 6am.
- The Pure Package has a wide range of programmes available to support goals such as; Weight Loss, Healthy Eating, Japanese Body Boost, Training Support, and Pre and Post Baby. All of the programmes are ideal for those looking to feel healthier and fitter.
- From Jennifer Irvine, the founder of The Pure Package come two best-selling books, The Diet for Food Lovers and The Balance Diet (published by Weidenfeld & Nicolson), which are available in all good book shops. Jennifer is available for bespoke recipe writing for your publication, providing the unique tips, tricks and know-how needed to create flavour packed recipes with minimal fuss.
- Our accolades include: Harper’s Bazaar Entrepreneur of the Year, BT Entrepreneur of the Year, Shell Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Great Taste Award for our Banana and Blueberry Muffin, 5 Star Hygiene Certificate and Manufacturer of the Year Award
- Loved by celebrities such as; Hugh Jackman, Lily Cole, Denise Van Outen, Erin O’Conner, Florence Welch to name but a few.