Created for InStyle magazine this workout encompasses some of the moves Christina incorporates when training Beauty Director, Malena Harbers.
Taking high intensity interval training to the next level, for this workout the moves have been “stacked” With each round you increase the amount of effort but not the rest time.
The results are a boost in metabolism helping you to burn more calories even when you have finished, and an increase in lean body mass which is 3 times more metabolically active than fat – so over time you will become a fat burning machine.
How She Does It
1. Perform Exercise 1 for 30 seconds; rest for 30 seconds.
2. Perform Exercise 1 and 2 for 30 seconds each; rest for 30 seconds.
3. Perform Exercises 1, 2 and 3 for 30 seconds each; rest for 30 seconds.
4. Perform Exercises 1, 2, 3, 4 for 30 seconds each; rest for 30 seconds.
5. Perform Exercises 1, 2 3, 4 and 5 for 30 seconds each; rest for 30 seconds.
For a real intense boost to your day you rest for 1-2 minutes and repeat the sequence again – you know you want to!
Note: If you are newer to exercise then increase your rest period to 45 or 60 seconds, but remember to decrease this as your fitness increases.